Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hibernating

And it's not even winter yet.
I don't know what's the matter with me this week. I've been late for work every single day, battling the people I work with who, apparently, think I'm an incompetent monkey _ despite the fact that I"m the one they come to when they need to do something tricky, or something goes wrong. Whose hands were tingling from doing tricky work on Tuesday?
Mine.
Ppppppppptttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I'm tired all the time, I'm not getting anything constructive done outside work _ little stitching, hardly any reading, no writing _ all of the stuff that I love to do. I'm sitting on the couch watching TV like a big lumpy lump.
Ugh.
And I've only been back at work a week after two weeks' holiday. I thought holidays were supposed to make things better?
Every day and in every way it seems like it's getting worse. That doesn't seem right to me.
Sigh.
Anyway, a friend of mine got engaged to her Mr Mr last week, and she's still happy and bubbly and on cloud nine, so there's some good news :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn L in Chicago said...

Well, I don't know if the moon follows the same cycle "down there" as it does here in the US, but it was a full moon WITH a lunar eclipse here in Chicago on Tuesday. So yeah, complete craziness. And I read something somewhere about Mercury being in retrograde and how everything is wonky when that happens.

5:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home