Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hair terrors

I'm growing my hair.
I think. At the moment it seems to be growing outwards from my head rather than in the correct direction. So, gung-ho, at the supermarket today, I stopped in front of the All You Need for Hair Aisle to find something to make it sit.
That's it. I want it to sit. And stay. I don't want it to curl or smooth or be spiky or 'texture' it (whatever that means anyway). I found products for all of those things. For curling and smoothing and spiking and de-frizzing.
You know what would be great? If someone created a 'sit and stay' product for in-between hair. That's all I need. I don't need to pet and pamper it. I just don't want to look like a mad scientist while it's growing out. Why are the simple things the ones that are too much to ask or hope for?
Why?

I ended up with 'smoothing milk' (I have no idea) a new brush and some clips.
I want to see if I can pin curl it ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home