Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve!

Can't be! Where has this year gone?
I've never known a year to go so fast. It's been a big one for us; what with having Patrick and all. He's growing sooooo fast! He's seven and a half months old, has two teeth, and can roll _ on to his front. Can't roll back yet, but I'm sure he will one of these days.
Apart from that, I'm not sure I could tell you much of anything else that happened this year.
Oh! Leo went missing in March and never came back :(
It's awful not to have closure because I keep expecting to see him, or hear his grinchy wee meow when he wants attention.
It's my day off today, but we don't really have any plans. I'm probably going to watch some Stargate (I rented some DVDs on Saturday) or watch a movie or two in between Patrick-wrangling. We may throw cautioin to the wind and go to the library, but that's up in the air at the moment.
Not much else going on around these parts. Nothing wrong with a quiet life!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home