Saturday, June 24, 2006

As promised

Probably a short post; I can't really think of much to say. We have a new cat, Piper, who is sort-of a rescue.
I have two more weeks before going back to nights. So mostly I'm waiting for the change so I can get into a routine. I'm looking forward to not having to get up early, that's for sure. As for the rest? We'll see. I have some stuff I still need to figure out.
I've been stitching fairly diligently on my friend's wedding present, and I'm happy with the way it's turing out.
Weather has been cold, but luckily, we haven't suffered the cold snaps and snow that the rest of the country seems to be suffering from.
I had a spurt today and tidied up the bookcases in the living room. Nothing so ambitious as alphabetical/genre, that I even gave up on for the other bookcases, but they're much tidier than they were.
That's all I have right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home