Sunday, June 11, 2006

That 101 things about me thingy - part one

This is taking longer than I thought so here's part 1 ... these are in no particular order; just as they come to me

1): I live in the same town I was born in
2): I'm the youngest of five children
3): My favourite colour is red
4): I've never been drunk
5): I don't have a full driver's license
6): I've never smoked
7): My favourite movie ever is All About Eve
8): I don't remember learning how to read
9): I've wanted to be a writer since I was 10. It waxes and wanes, but never goes away.
10): My first pet was a male cat _ called Cleo
11): I was 17 when I learned to ride a bicycle
12): I've done
http://www.nanowrimo.org/
13): I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Lit _ that I barely scraped through with
14): I used to play the piano and I'd like to learn again
15): I did French for five years at high school but remember hardly any of it
16): I can't carry a tune to save my life
17): I have no talent,but I love art
18): My favourite book is Lord of the Rings
19): I've read it more times than I can count
20): I compulsively buy scarves
21): I have so many cross stitch projects started, I don't even want to think about it
22): I only have one finished and framed for myself
23): My favourite highlighter colour is yellow
24): My favourite birthday dinner is still roast chicken and pavlova
25): I've only been overseas once _ to Melbourne
26): My dream is to visit Paris
27): I love Cole Porter's music
28): True crime books are my secret reading shame (or they were ...)
29): I'm a terrible photographer
30): I'm not a sports fan
31): I watch too much TV
32): I love ice cream irrationally

33): I'm stubborn
34): I love cats
35): I should, I have 10
36): My favourite things are books, movies and TV
37): I write a TV column for the newspaper I work for
38): I've had the same job for 10 years _ at three different newspapers
39): I've been married before
40): I still daydream
41): I'm terrible at sitting still for any length of time
42): And I usually sleep badly
43): I'm a romantic
44): I obsess over stupid little things
45): I find it nearly impossible to relax
46): My favourite thing to do is to sit/lie on the couch reading/watching a movie/watching TV
47): I can't swim
48): I like to cook, but I'm no chef
49): I fall asleep with my electric blanket on far more than I should
50): My mad cat Scout, climbs on top of me when I'm in bed every chance she gets
51): My favourite Shakespeare play is the Tempest
52): But my favourite Shakespeare speech is the ''dagger'' one from Macbeth
53): I love surprises

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home