Monday, July 31, 2006

How about some good news for a change?

These were my July goals:
Finish page 1 of Iris, adapted by Jill Oxton and based on the art work of body paint artist Emma Hack.It was originally painted on the bodies of two sisters embracing, and Jill Oxton adapted it for cross stitch. I'm actually doing it as a wedding present for my friend, S. I wanted to stitch something, but I know anything with a ''wedding'' theme will freak her out. Hopefully she'll think it's nice, different, unusual. _ DONE
Uh ... walk four days a week and (when I go back to work) bike to work. Not home, because I finish at midnight but I can bike TO work. _ Eh ... not so much.
Read and write reviews for three review books. _ No, but I think this is unrealistic
Keep blogging twice a week and leaving comments on others' blogs. _ Did okay, I think.
Tidy up a short story. _ DONE
Measure and cut fabric for vase patterns and for quilt squares. _ DONE

For August:
Stitch one charity quilt square
Walk to work, weather and health permitting
Read and review ONE review book
Keep blogging twice a week and leaving comments
Work through another story; I'm not sure whether it's a short story or a novella or some other animal yet
Do one thing from my 101 things in 1001 days list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home