Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday


Had dinner with family today. Which was fine, but some days I regret making the life-decision at 15 to never drink alcohol. Some days I can see how it would make so many things (dinner with family for example), go by much quicker.
On the up side, Patrick had a fabulous day. He got chocolate, and ice cream, which meant, from his point of view, it was pretty much Christmas. But boy, was he tired by the time we got home!
Back to work tomorrow. For me, I mean. Not the toddler.
Fragmented posting, but it's getting late. All I want to do is crawl into bed and get some sleep.
I shall now suit actions to words.
Happy Easter.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.Kisses.

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home