Monday, November 03, 2008

Sunday or Monday?


Given that it's nearly 1.30am, it could be either.

So another week begins. I only made it for three walks last week, partly because I had a late shift on Wednesday night, which knocked me back for the next two nights. I think (I hope) I've figured out a way to get a handle on them, because I have two this week.


Got some stitching done on Mum's present yesterday but none today. Hopefully this week I'll be able to see some real progress.


We didn't do much this weekend, pottered about. Jeremy wasn't feeling well so it was quiet overall. I rented Sex and the City and watched it last night. I enjoyed it, but didn't love it. It probably would have been more fun if I'd been watching with a group of friends, but there was just me, and possibly a cat.


Patrick continues as normal. His new game now is phoning. He has a very old (and very dead) cellphone that used to be mine. He's taken to holding it to the side of his head and babbling away as though he's talking to someone. Then, of course, I have to talk to whoever it is, before giving it back to Patrick. As a workmate of mine would say, Cute!
Okay. Time for bed. Really.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home