Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whoops


So, it's been a while, huh. That's Patrick, post-tantrum. We have to be careful what we say (and do) around him now, because he's pretty much monkey-see monkey-do right now, which is very cute.

Although I refuse to claim responsibility for him learning the f-word. I know I don't swear around him, so I blame television. Yeah. Television.
Not a lot new in the past two months (oops) really. Still working, still ... doing. I don't know how else to put it.

I haven't been doing any stitching, which is a shame, but it has to be put away from little hands, and it's just such an effort, going and getting it and getting all set up and ... argh. So mostly reading, and watching TV, and surfing. And going for 'walks' around the house with Patrick, who grabs one of my fingers, and off we go. Cute. Ridiculously cute.

That's all I have. Some cute. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

How cute! Don't you just love how they copy EVERYTHING? Ayame copies EVERYTHING Daddy does. Not so much me. And thank goodness no F-word yet. Tho DH thinks that would be hysterical. Oy.

12:42 pm  
Blogger Absinth said...

He is very cute! It is the best age for the kid!

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home