Sunday, April 30, 2006

Heroine on a half-shell

Well, I seem to be getting back to myself; little by little. I had a massive meltdown last Sunday, which seemed to help and a mini-meltdown today, which also helped. At this rate, I'll be me again by the end of the year.
Woo hoo!
J has gone to the library for me because I feel ... heavy today. So he's going to get me some new books. Hopefully some good ones ;)
I've been looking at my car, parked outside today, and you know what? I do believe it's time to start driving her and getting some practice. By the end of the year, I'd like to have my restricted licence. And if that's all I get done, that's okay. I had a big list of goals but I tore it up because I wasn't getting any of it done and it was just making me feel guilty and burdened. The less burdened, the better.
My books are still in a state of chaos and I think they're breeding. Every time I look, there's more. And more. And ... well, you get the picture.
I have work training this week. Hooray, not. I hate training. And seminars and meetings ................................ argh argh argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home