Friday, April 14, 2006

Music is the answer

I spotted this over at http://whizgidget.blogspot.com/ and thought it looked like fun. That, and it gives me an excuse to play with my 'Pod. I love my 'Pod :)

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How does the world see you? :
Kim Jong Il from the Team America Soundtrack.
I'm a dictator????
Will I have a happy life? :
Today I Sing the Blues; Aretha Franklin.
Ouch.
What do my friends really think of me? :
The Frim Fram Sauce _ Nat King Cole. H'm. I just uploaded a bunch of songs that I don't really know all that well ...
What do people secretly think of me? :
Miracle of Love by the Eurythmics
Aw
How can I make myself happy? :
Harvest Moon by Bedlam
Kaaaaaaaay ...
What should I do with my life? :
Angels Would Fall by Melissa Etheridge
Probably, if I ever figure it out ...
Will I ever have children? :
Intro _ P-Money
So ... any children I have will be hip-hop stars?
What is some good advice for me? :
Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5
Or ... just relax!
How will I be remembered? :
In the City by Steriogram
H'm
What is my signature dancing song? :
Come to my Window by Melissa Etheridge
Where's P-Money when I really need him?
What do I think my current theme song is? :
The Grey Havens, Howard Shore et al
Could be worse ...
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? :
Driven by P-Money
NOW he comes back!
What song will play at my funeral? :
Sparkling Diamonds by Jim Broadbent, Nicole Kidman et al
Well, obviously
"What type of men do you like? :
Call Me by Aretha Franklin
Straightforward, then
What is my day going to be like? :
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
Now, that bodes well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home