Monday, August 04, 2008

Miss me?

The funny thing is, I have been blogging, just not here. But things tick over.
Patrick is 14 months old now. Not walking yet, but it won't be long. He has 10 teeth and his main hobby is Mischief.
I'm not really stitching much, because anything that's in my hands is fair game for little hands. So the only time I can stitch is when Patrick's in bed, or very late at night. Not ideal. I'm not working on the Tuscan piece now _ all those goldy/brown shades started getting on my nerves. I've been very bad and just started a very colourful Hibiscus seed packet picture. Pretty!!!!
Change _ for good or bad _ is still coming at work, but we won't really know anything concrete for a while yet I don't think.
The cats are fine. I'm fine. We're all fine. )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home