Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to normal :)

Jeremy went back to work this week, so we're back on our normal schedule, and I"m doing this very quickly before giving Patrick his breakfast.
He's started pusing up on his hands, so he's really getting the idea. Mind you, he can get a LONG way by just commando crawling, as well. So we're on our toes all the time. :)
I'm getting the second star sign _ the Taurus for my niece _ done very quickly, so hopefully it won't be long before I'm able to get back to doing my own stuff; that'd be nice!
That's all for now; here is my favourite photo of Patrick and me, taken a few days ago:


4 Comments:

Blogger Rowyn said...

Awww... what a sweet photo! :-)

7:22 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

my baby went from commando crawling to walking. He skipped the on the knees crawling. Your picture is priceless. what a cute baby.

12:02 am  
Blogger Maree said...

Thank you!!! :)

11:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

4:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home