Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh, no! Grass!

Have I mentioned that Patrick is scared of grass? It was a beautiful spring day here today, so I took him outside after lunch for a bit, and watching him try to keep his hands _ and his feet (very tricky) _ off the grass was worth the price of admission.

I suppose I should be more sympathetic, but ... it's grass and he'll have to get used to it sooner or later. On the other hand, maybe I should make the most of it _ enjoy the fear before he starts digging away in it looking for disgusting things _ or eating it, even.

Apart from the grass issue, he's highly entertaining at the moment. I'm making the most of how much fun he is, because the 2s are just around the corner, well, May next year, but time is going so fast at the moment it'll be here before I know it!

Hard to imagine. :)

I'm managing to get some stitching done most days when Patrick's in his cot, having a mid-morning break. It's the only time I can do it _ after work is too late, and doing it while Patrick is up and about, is just asking for trouble. If it's mine, then it's his. Doesn't matter what it is. If I have it, he has to have it, or we have meltdown.

What else. Work is still ... work for now. The people who are going will be leaving in a couple of weeks, then we're upgrading to a new system.

Family good. Life good. Work ... okay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home