Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hey, it's Thursday ...

... what am I doing here? Don't worry, I don't know either!
Had the glucose test on Tuesday; very boring and that drink wasn't as bad as others had made out. The results go straight to the midwife, so hopefully I won't hear from her until her next visit. In this case, no news will be good news, because it means I wouldn't have to go for the fasting blood test to diagnose gestational diabetes.
Baby is doing fine. My uterus is his soccer field. Hooray. Go baby!
A workmate of mine had her baby yesterday (on Valentine's Day) and I"m all jealous and wanting MY baby _ yes, yes, I know, he's got quite a bit of baking to do yet! But M's wee girl is beautiful :)
Another workmate of mine is switching jobs; within the company, so she won't be working nights anymore. It'll be awfully quiet without her but the new job will suit her, so I'm happy for her.
My rotation (hopefully) is back on track after finishing the bookmark for my sister.
We had to take Marx to the vet on Tuesday afternoon, the right side of his face suddenly swelled like a balloon. Abscess *sigh*. So he had surgery yesterday and has a shunt in the side of his face, which looks very odd! Poor boy.
That's all for now.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Maree... :-) Glad to hear your wee one is doing so well... I know it's a long wait, but he'll be here before you know it!

Hope Marx is healing and feeling better... Take care of yourself!

3:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home