Monday, March 05, 2007

Bump bump bump



This is me on Saturday at 30 weeks and five days. We'd gone to my sister's for a combined family birthday and I was standing on her front doorstep, talking to my mother and sister and watching my 5 year old niece B make 'volcanos'. My BIL S took the pictures; I had no idea. But I wanted some 'bump' pictures and I think I prefer ones like this than me staring self-consciously at the camera thinking about how fat I feel and how grey my hair is. :) Of course, he also snuck pictures of J and my other sister crashed out sleeping in their living room after lunch!
I've decided on my March goals; actually I only have one: stay in one piece!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaay a bump photo! I think you look great and thats a lovely bump you've got there (I am soooo jealous!) I still gasp when I look at my bump photo's. It's hard to believe how big I actually was now. I don't think I realised how big bump was at the time until I saw a photo he he he.

Only 9ish weeks to go now. I am getting so excited for you. Have you got the baby's room all ready? Done all your baby shopping? Are we allowed a sneak preview????? :oD

1:51 am  
Blogger Maree said...

LOL!!! Thanks :)
The baby's room is getting there. We have most of the stuff we need but it's looking cluttered at the moment. When things are a bit more tidy I'll post a pic. :)

11:10 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home