Saturday, March 10, 2007

I *heart* my iPod

I really do. I would have completely lost it at work this week if I hadn't been able to 'pod out. Ahhhhh ................
In sadder news ... my Leo _ my ginger and white fluffmonster is missing and has been since Thursday. :( We have no idea where he's gone or what's happened to him. He's very much my boy so I'm feeling it quite badly, along with the hormone party my body's having .... *sigh*
Speaking of, and I know mothers out there are going to laugh at me hysterically, who knew that babies MOVE so much????? I mean A LOT. And I know it's a good thing but oy! Some of the sensations are ... weird. The booting and squirming I'm used to. But the sensation like he's tickling my pelvis? That's ... interesting. But. Moving Is Good.
What else. Not much. Not much of a week overall.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww :( I hope Leo is ok. I can imagine how you're feeling. I panic if Casey is missing for more than an hour.

Oh yeah, they can give you some really weird sensations can't they. I used to love it when he got the hiccups best. In the last couple of weeks the movements do slow down a bit though as there's not enough room for them to move. That's the stage I used to love because he had his back to my front and I could scratch up my belly and it would tickle his back and make him squirm. He still squirms now if I tickle his back lol.

Enjoy these last few weeks Maree because although it's out of this world to have your baby in your arms, you will miss having baby inside your belly. It's weird, I didn't believe it when people told me, but 3 or 4 weeks after he was born I really understood. And it's the last few weeks of having baby all to yourself too. After the birth you've got to share lol

7:58 am  
Blogger jymisgurl said...

I hope your kitty comes home soon!
Enjoy the baby moving now. That's the only thing I miss about being pregnant. My youngest one stuck his foot right through the top of my stomach! You could feel the heel and arch!

2:27 am  
Blogger Kim said...

Wow I love the picture you must be so close now! I can't wait to see some baby pictures!

10:59 pm  
Blogger Maree said...

Thanks :)
I have about eight weeks to go; depending on when he decides to make his debut!
No sign of Leo :(

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home