Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's been a week now


And still no sign of my Leo. He's very much my boy and I miss him a lot. Funny thing is, we both had dreams about him last night. I don't know whether that's a good sign or a bad sign.

The weather has really turned nasty now; with wind and rain and cold and all. I prefer it to the heat but I hate to think of my Leo out in this. :(

I fell over last night; coming from the car to the house after work. Rain+sandals+clumsy pregnant woman = ouch! I'm fine, but I landed really heavily on my hands and my right knee, trying not to land on my stomach. Baby's fine; he's been moving around most of the morning _ seems he missed the part of the book where it says they start to move LESS in the last trimester because there's less room. Yuh huh. I'm trying to think (ha!) but I do believe that's all I got for now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazee4books said...

Ah Maree, I'm so very sorry to hear about your missing fur baby. He's so cute in that picture. I hope he'll find his way home to you again. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts.

Judy

1:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are missing your kitty and glad you didn't hurt yourself falling.

12:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home