Friday, March 23, 2007

There is no bird

Okay, today's weirdness. Bird feathers in the kitchen, that seem to expand exponentially every time I go in there. Weird thing: there is no bird to be seen.
Presumably it's been eaten, or buried, but the evidence persists. I just don't want to stand on it.
It's another beautiful, sunny day here ... grrr. Although on the bright side, the nights are quite cold, so yay for that, at least.
J is out in his manc-ave, or outside, doing obscure boy-things. I have no idea. Well, I have some idea. But you know, I don't want to interrupt. He needs his bonding time with his man-cave. Or something.
Meanwhile, I sit on my ever-expanding bottom, not putting lunch on and not going and having a shower and get dressed. Go me!
Only four more weeks of work. My gosh, I'd give up now if I could, I really would. I don't care that I'd get bored and fed up. But *deep breath* only four weeks to go.
Baby's due about two weeks after that ... gah!
I started making a list yesterday of all the stuff we still don't have ... double-gah!
Still no sign of Leo :(

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home