Sunday, March 18, 2007

Redecorating

Sort of, anyway. I was kind of over the pink; so switched the template. I'm liking it. I don't have a lot to say today .... One month and one day (woo hoo) until I go off work; can you tell I'm looking forward to it? I'd stop work now if I could, but that's not the way my cookie has crumbled. Just. Four. More. Weeks. I can do it.
I'm back on track with things a little better; getting back into my rotation, which is easier now that the weather has shifted to cold and crappy (hooray!) and I'm managing _ just! _ to stick to my week-about plan. I'm also slowly but surely working my way through some review books for work; I'm hoping to make off with a bunch when I go on leave. So the more I get done now, the more chance I have. Heh.
Cats are okay; still no Leo. :(
That's all I have.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rowyn said...

Oh no, still no Leo. Have you tried placing a lost ad on www.petsonthenet.co.nz? Hope he turns up soon.

5:55 pm  
Blogger Maree said...

Yep, we've got an ad up there; and a classified ad up on Trade Me. But still nothing :(

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home