Sunday, October 05, 2008

Did I mention?

Daylight saving started/ended last weekend. I hate daylight saving for the first week, with a deep and abiding hatred. Then I guess my body clock adjusts and I forget I was hating it.

I have another week of 11-7 shifts this week and I'm really, really enjoying it. But back to 4-12 the week after. Which I think Jeremy is looking forward to, because it means I'll be home during the day again for Patrick. Which will be nice.

Patrick's latest trick this weekend has been to discover a new way to throw tantrums. Instead of the classic arching the back pose, he's gone for a kicky new look: folding up on the floor head-down, then rolling on to his side _ making sure, I think, that we're watching him.

I picked up my stitching for the first time today in a week or so, and made a little bit of progress on my hyacinth. It's amazing how lots of little progress can really add up. :)

That's all for now, folks. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home