Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mid-week

Tis Wednesday. And so far I've been for a walk three days this week. Given that in the past two weeks I only went three days overall, this is pretty good. :)
I watched The Diving Bell and the Butterfly on Monday night, and loved it. It's just a beautiful film, if sad in parts.

I also had a stupid moment. I was about to go to bed, and read for a little while when I realised I hadn't seen Piper for a while, which is unusual at night. Plus, it had started raining. So, at something ridiculous like 1.20am, I went outside to call her. So I went out in the rain and called her. Four times.
I saw the other cats, and a very fat hedgehog that I kept having to shoo the cats away from. (As I read somewhere, hedgehogs might not know a lot of things, but they know one big thing). I don't know what it's been eating in our garden but it was the fattest hedgehog I've ever seen.
Anyway. After going out four times in the rain, it occurred to me to check the spare bed. And sure enough, even though she never sleeps on the spare bed, sure enough there she was. Looking at me as if to say "why are you waking me up?"
Sigh.
I've been making progress on Mum's Christmas present; I just hope I can get it finished in time to get it framed before Christmas.
Stay tuned. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home