Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back from outside space

It feels like it's been longer than it has.
Most things continue as normal. Or as ''normal'' as it ever gets. Apart from Blip, of course, who is due in May. And here was I, complaining about being in a rut. Be careful what you wish for!
For now, I seem to have passed the freaking-out stage. Now I'm just waiting to see what happens, I guess. I have blood tests and my first scan to book in for.
So far, apart from being more tired than usual, I feel okay *fingers crossed*.
I'm still working on the Iris pattern for my friend, although her wedding has now been put back until August (not that they had set a date anyway). I'm enjoying working on it, but I want to get it done and dusted.
Work continues much the same as usual. The usual irritants and frustrations.
I haven't done any writing, really. I'm beginning to think Blip has stolen my brain ...
Cats all well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Running Kiwi said...

Woooohoooo! Congratulations :)

Hope you stay well, and everything goes okay.

That is great news, little blips really are a blessing.

8:00 pm  
Blogger Belinda said...

Congratulations on Blip!

12:18 am  
Blogger Maree said...

Thanks! :)

12:33 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

wow thats great news!

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home