Friday, September 22, 2006

Reality cheque

Well, no home for us. Apparently we're servicing too much debt. The woman at the bank just kept saying it and I just wanted to yell shut up shut up shut up! So we'll be renting for a while longer _ a couple of years at least.
The midwife came for her first visit on Wednesday and all is well; my iron levels are good and she seems nice, so all systems go.
It's been a quiet week here, apart from my psychotic mood swings which I just can't seem to control.
I've joined the Project Challenge on the Wagon, for 10 projects. I still have to work out which 10, but it should be interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm doing an informal 25, good luck!

7:33 pm  
Blogger Maree said...

Thanks ... you too!

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home