Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Um ........

I really have nothing much to say. Blip is doing well. I'm feeling good most of the time, just more tired than usual.
I'm having a 'meh' moment. Don't feel like stitching anything really; the Iris I'm working on is for a friend's wedding but she's not getting married until next August and she's been getting on my nerves A LOT lately. So I've put it away for now. But, of course, all of my other WIPs are making me go 'meh' as well.
Don't feel much like reading anything ... whinge, whinge, whinge.
Had lunch with the family today, it was my niece B's 5th birthday. She's very excited about starting school tomorrow.
We went to see Lady in the Water and I know it's been panned, but we loved it. Just loved it.
Came home. Watched TV.
Meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I know that feeling - hope you feel a bit more like your old self soon!

9:30 pm  
Blogger Maree said...

Thanks, me too. These hormones are driving me crazy!

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home