Monday, January 14, 2008

And I say again: sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp

It was soooooooo hot here last night! I went to bed about 2am as usual. Woke up at 3.45am ... then didn't get back to sleep until 6. Then Patrick woke up about 7, crying for no apparent reason. I'm tired and hungry this morning! I"m going to change and feed Patrick in a bit, then feed myself, then crawl back into bed for as long as I can get away with.
It's been a fairly typical week in the household. My mother came around on Friday to see Patrick, who is doing really well. He's started making "M" and "B" sounds a lot more, which is very cute. He's also rolling everywhere, when he's not in his baby prison, which he's not particularly fond of.
We finally saw the third Pirates movie on Saturday night _ it came out about the same time I had Patrick, so we missed it at the movies. Pretty funny, and it wouldn't surprise me if there was a fourth movie.
I'm writing, on and off, in fits and starts. Stitching, much the same!
More (maybe) next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Patrick is doing well. It wont be long before you're getting a bit more sleep .... hopefully.

7:30 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

How old is patrick? My little one is 15 months. He just finally started sleeping all night. What a dream come true that was.
Becca

11:00 am  
Blogger Maree said...

Hi. He's eight months old :)

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home