Friday, October 27, 2006

All about me

I blatantly pinched this from http://www.annettesacre.com/stitchblog/
I'm sitting here drinking my water like a good girl before my scan and I'm just getting more and more wound up so I need to distract myself for a bit:

48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Maree

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of. The family took a vote, apparently, and I was very nearly Mary Jane instead of Maree Jane
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday. Baby hormones.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's a bit scrawly if I don't pay attention
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Cold chicken
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope.
1o. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't have one. I'm a cereal monogamist.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hokey pokey.
14. SHOE SIZE? 9.
RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Um ... I get wound up to easily and can't relax.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Uh ... sure.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue trackies, black singlet, black t-shirt and white nikes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing - the traffic outside.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Jasmine.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyelashes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yes.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Nope, got nothing here.
29. EYE COLOR? Hazel
30. HAT SIZE? No idea. I have a big head, so i don't wear hats a lot.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I like wearing glasses.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Roast chicken, pavlova and, of course, chocolate.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Resurrection Man by Sean Williams and Snow White, Blood Red, ed by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing _ I don't have one at the moment.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Masterchef Goes Large and repeats of SVU, Criminal Intent and Law and Order.
FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain, purring cats and that drifty mid-afternoon silence when you have nothing better to do than doze on the couch.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Melbourne, Australia.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can fit a whole chocolate digestive biscuit in my mouth. (They're big biscuits).
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Invercargill, New Zealand.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Like I say, I stole it from Annette.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rowyn said...

Love your special talent. LOL!

8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home