Monday, February 18, 2008

Another day

I'm writing this with one eye on Patrick as he rolls around the room. He's getting very good at gravitating towards stuff he's not allowed and boy, is he quick! He's turning this rolling thing into a real art form.
I have three more nights of work, then I'm off for about 10 days. I'm soooooooooooooooooo looking forward to it! I'm just going to play Mummy, and read; stitch and watch TV. That's it. No other plans. Maybe the odd movie. It'll just be so nice not to have to go to work for a few days.
I'm making very slow progress on the first star sign for my nephew, whose birthday is in July. I'm glad I started them early, to give myself a decent shot to get them finished!
After they're done, I'm going to do another letter on Patrick's dinosaur alphabet; maybe a little work on Jill Oxton's Circe and then back to the kitten project I started last month.
Enough to be going on with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home