Thursday, February 07, 2008

No title

Heh.
I've been musing the past few days about this whole motherhood/working/wife/me thing. And I'd come to the conclusion that I'm actually pretty lucky - I have a fully hands-on husband; we don't have to worry about daycare because we work such different hours - and I have time to myself every day, which I consider crucial.
So I'm sitting there last night, musing on all these good things. The boys were both in bed, I'd turned the TV off and was preparing to settle in for some reading. So what happened?
Yes. I fell asleep on the couch. *Sigh*

The daycare thing reminds me ... Patrick's nearly nine months old and I'm starting to get a little concerned that he's not around other littlies. Maybe it doesn't matter so much, I don't know. But I think I need to look into some alternatives. Whether it be daycare a couple of days a week, or some kind of class; I know there are music classes and possibly something at the library.
Gosh, I'm bad at this! I need a mummy-network!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home